EJC 212 214 216 220 Electric Pedestrian Stacker
- Manoeuvrable and compact with very short chassis
- Comfortable working environment with practical storage trays for pens and documents
- Sensitive lifting with speed-controlled hydraulic motor
- Fast, easy charging at any 13 Amp socket with on-board charger (optional)
The EJC pedestrian stackers are designed for demanding applications. The trucks offer high lift heights and residual capacities, as well as long operating times. The powerful 3-phase AC drive motors combined with the Jungheinrich electronic controller guarantees high performance and minimum energy consumption.
- Intelligent control and drive technology
Our motors use three-phase AC technology with electronic controllers perfectly optimised to your application offering more performance while reducing operating costs.
- Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
All lifting and lowering functions can be intuitively controlled using the multifunctional tiller arm. This allows the operator to concentrate fully on stacking and retrieving.
- Practical storage compartments
The EJC offers plenty of storage space for a tidy workplace.
- Robust design
- The EJC has been particularly robustly designed.
- One-piece, hot-rolled box section forks.
- Torsion-resistant mast with high residual capacities.
- Battery lid made of solid sheet steel.
- Front apron reinforced with additional beading and contouring.
- Service-friendly technology
- Long duty cycle
Large battery capacities and low energy consumption ensure long operating times. The truck can be easily charged at any 13Amp mains socket with the built-in 24-volt charger (optional) for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries. The EJC 212 built-in charger is also available with a quick charge function for rapid charge times within one shift. The EJC 212 can also be used with an on-board charger in the cold store.
- Additional equipment
- Tandem load rollers.
- Twin rollers for support wheel to reduce wear.
- CanDis: Discharge indicator and hour-meter.
- CanCode: Access control via PIN.
- Load guard.
- Gentle depositing of the load on the ground.
- Cold store version.
- Connection option e.g. for terminal, scanner or printer.