EJC 110 112 Electric Pedestrian Stacker
- Manoeuvrable and compact with low aisle width
- Comfortable working environment with practical storage trays for pencils and documents
- Sensitive lifting with speed-controlled hydraulic motor
- Fast, easy charging at any socket with on-board charger (optional)
The EJC range 1 pedestrian stackers show their strength in transporting over short distances and stacking or retrieving up to 3600 mm high. The compact chassis of the EJC ensures especially easy and safe operation even in the most confined spaces. Another useful feature is the option of driving in crawl mode with the tiller in upright position.
- Innovative drive technology and control
Our 3-phase AC motors offer improved performance with the simultaneous reduction of running costs thanks to linking with Jungheinrich’s own controllers.
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- With its compact chassis, the EJC is ideal for operating in confined areas. In addition you can continue working safely by pressing the crawl speed button with the tiller upright.
- Precise and comfortable stacking and retrieval.
- Practical storage areas
The EJC 110/112 provides excellent storage space for the operator.
- Service-friendly technology
- Long operating time
Battery capacities up to 200 Ah ensure a long operational life.
- Additional equipment
- CanDis: Discharge indicator and hour-meter.
- CanCode: Access control via PIN.
- Load guard.
- Connection option e.g. for terminal, scanner or printer.
- Particularly robust metal battery lid for heavy-duty applications.