HC 110 Electric Hand Stacker
The versatile and economic electric hand stackers HC 110 are the perfect solution for occasional stacking operations. Additionally, they can be used as workbench.
The operation of these semi-electric hand stackers is designed intuitively and simple. At the touch of a button, the needed height can be reached or adjusted. For the transportation of goods, the stacker has a long tiller and manoeuvring is supported by two ergonomic guide handles.
The energy for lifting is delivered by a maintenance-free battery, which can be changed easily with the built-in charger at any regular electricity outlet. Naturally, safety is central in design and construction of the HC 110: The long tiller ensures a safe distance between operator and vehicle and the steering tyres are covered with a foot protection. The mechanic foot brake ensures a safe stand during stacking.
- Smooth controls equally suitable for both left-handed and right-handed operators.
- Particularly sensitive and controlled lowering of goods with the special lowering valve.
- The optional fast lift (up to 120 kg) ensures that euro pallets can be lifted clear of the floor with just 3 pump strokes.
- The maximum lift height is achieved with only 5 pump strokes.
- Optimised hydraulic system for effortless pumping.
- Drawbar pull required is reduced by the bushes on the wheels.
Highest protection from corrosion
- Acid resistant stainless steel chassis.
- Protection from humidity though galvanised surfaces.
Safe and manoeuvrable
- Safe and easy application, even in the most confined spaces, due to the short chassis length of only 340 mm.
- Easy pallet pick-up due to skid bar at fork tips.
- Embossed markings on the truck show the exact, secure pallet position required for crossways lifting.
Maximum stability and durability
- Strong forks and contoured shapes.
- Welded tiller mounting.
- Protected entry rollers.
- Hardened steel.
Hygiene to the last detail
- Closed fork tips protect the cargo from splashing from the ground.
- Hollow spaces that are either completely closed or easy to reach allow for effective cleaning without hideouts for bacteria.
- Grease nipples on all moving parts.
- Food grade lubricants (class H1 and H2).
- Polyurethane tyres for a comfortable and smooth run.
- Nylon tyres for robustness and high chemical resistance.
- Entrance rollers in single or tandem version.