AM G20 Electro-Plated Hand Pallet Truck
The particularly compact and robust hand pallet trucks AM G20 are galvanised and are therefore suitable for outdoor applications or applications in humid surroundings such as whole sale markets or fruit growing farms.
Their special coating protects the AM G20 exceptionally well from damages caused by humidity. In combination with their construction out of hardened steel and the welded tiller mounting their durability is guaranteed.
Due to their optimised hydraulic and their bushed wheels, goods can be moved with remarkably less force. Additionally, the rounded forks and the protected entrance rollers make the pallet pick-up fast and easy.
Despite their extremely solid construction, the AM G20 remain manoeuvrable and agile. Their very short chassis length and the optionally shortened forks turn these hand pallet truck into the perfect support in confined spaces. Loading and unloading of HGV, for example, are no problem for the AM G20.
- Smooth controls equally suitable for both left-handed and right-handed operators.
- Particularly sensitive and controlled lowering of goods with the special lowering valve.
- The optional fast lift (up to 120 kg) ensures that euro pallets can be lifted clear of the floor with just 3 pump strokes.
- The maximum lift height is achieved with only 5 pump strokes.
- Optimised hydraulic system for effortless pumping.
- Drawbar pull required is reduced by the bushes on the wheels.
Highest protection from corrosion
- Protection from humidity though galvanised surfaces.
Safe and manoeuvrable
- Safe and easy application, even in the most confined spaces, due to the short chassis length of only 373 mm.
- Embossed markings on the truck show the exact, secure pallet position required for crossways lifting.
Maximum stability and durability
- Strong forks and contoured shapes.
- Welded tiller mounting.
- Protected entry rollers.
- Hardened steel.
- Chromed bushes on the wheels and joints ensure particularly quiet running and an exceptionally long service life.
- Excellent smooth running even without lubrication of the connections.
- Numerous fork lengths, wide range of width over forks.
- Different braking systems or special paint.
- Different wheel and roller combinations.