AM I20 I20p Stainless Steel Hand Pallet Truck
AM I20 I20p Stainless Steel
Hand Pallet Truck
Our resilient and easy to handle inox hand pallet trucks are the perfect support for all applications with particularly high hygiene requirements and high risk of corrosion. The used stainless steel is extremely acid and corrosion resistant, which makes the vehicles from the AM I-series perfectly suited for operations in food, pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
Up to the smallest detail we took care that these hand pallet trucks are easy and efficient to clean and that no hard to reach corners and niches remain. Additionally, only food grade lubricants are used.
Naturally, this series, too, offers the benefits and standards of our regular AM series. The compact design makes these stainless steel hand pallet trucks extremely manoeuvrable while little extras such as the brackets on the fork tips make the pallet pick-up easier. For the fast and efficient transport of goods in demanding environments.
- Smooth controls equally suitable for both left-handed and right-handed operators.
- Particularly sensitive and controlled lowering of goods with the special lowering valve.
- The optional fast lift (up to 120 kg) ensures that euro pallets can be lifted clear of the floor with just 3 pump strokes.
- The maximum lift height is achieved with only 5 pump strokes.
- Optimised hydraulic system for effortless pumping.
- Drawbar pull required is reduced by the bushes on the wheels.
Highest protection from corrosion
- Acid resistant stainless steel chassis.
- Protection from humidity though galvanised surfaces.
Safe and manoeuvrable
- Safe and easy application, even in the most confined spaces, due to the short chassis length of only 340 mm.
- Easy pallet pick-up due to skid bar at fork tips.
- Embossed markings on the truck show the exact, secure pallet position required for crossways lifting.
Maximum stability and durability
- Strong forks and contoured shapes.
- Welded tiller mounting.
- Protected entry rollers.
- Hardened steel.
Hygiene to the last detail
- Closed fork tips protect the cargo from splashing from the ground.
- Hollow spaces that are either completely closed or easy to reach allow for effective cleaning without hideouts for bacteria.
- Grease nipples on all moving parts.
- Food grade lubricants (class H1 and H2).
- Polyurethane tyres for a comfortable and smooth run.
- Nylon tyres for robustness and high chemical resistance.
- Entrance rollers in single or tandem version.