AM 15l Hand Pallet Truck
The ergonomic and robust hand pallet trucks AM 15l are ideally suited for the transport of pallets with lower entrance height. For the pick-up of such special pallets the truck can be lowered particularly low.
With their compact design and the optimised control element these trucks offer perfect support, even in confined spaces. Naturally, they reach ground clearance of 13mm so that the transport is unhindered, even when the ground is slightly uneven. Due to the standard fast lift even with only three pump strokes.
The particularly robust construction shows in its chromed bushes on the wheels and joints and the welded tiller mounting. Additionally, the forks are produced from especially hardened steel and protected against corrosion by a powdered coating.
- The fast lift (up to 120 kg) ensures that euro pallets can be lifted clear of the ground with just 3 pump strokes.
- The maximum lift height is achieved with only 5 pump strokes.
- Particularly sensitive and controlled lowering of goods with the special lowering valve.
- Optimised hydraulic system for effortless pumping.
- Drawbar pull required is reduced by the bushes on the wheels.
- Smooth controls equally suitable for both left-handed and right-handed operators.
Safe, agile, quiet running
- Safe and easy operations, even in confined spaces with the short chassis length of only 380 mm.
- Particularly quiet running and exceptionally long service life due to chromed wheels and joints.
- Excellent smooth running even without lubrication of the connections.
Maximum stability and durability
- Strong forks and contoured shapes.
- Welded tiller mounting.
- Protected entry rollers.
- Hardened steel.
Low pallet entrance
- Lowered height of only 51 mm for easy handling of special and low pallets.
- Nevertheless, ground clearance of 13 mm possible.
- Different braking systems or special paint.
- Available in special material such as stainless steel or galvanised truck models.