AM 22 Hand Pallet Truck
- Ergonomic tiller for right- and left-handed operators alike
- Optimised hydraulics for effortless handling
- Durable thanks to robust material and workmanship
- Maintenance-free due to permanently lubricated connections
- Special lowering valve for sensitive lowering
The robust and reliable hand pallet trucks AM 22 are a Jungheinrich classic. They are ideal for the daily transport of goods over shorter distances.
They are particularly easy to handle with its ergonomic control element, which can be operated on either side with just one hand. The optimised hydraulic system in combination with the chromed wheel and joint bushings allow for easy movement of goods with minimal force. This leads to a particularly ergonomic work environment and therefore increases safety in your company.
The availability of theses hand pallet trucks is ensured not only by their permanently lubricated connections but also with their maintenance-free hydraulic pump system and their optimised lowering valve. The high-performance steel and the welded tiller mounting additionally ensure the durability of the hand pallet trucks AM 22. For the safe and simple transport of goods in any situation.
- Smooth controls equally suitable for both left-handed and right-handed operators.
- Particularly sensitive and controlled lowering of goods with the special lowering valve.
- The optional fast lift (up to 120 kg) ensures that euro pallets can be lifted clear of the floor with just 3 pump strokes.
- The maximum lift height is achieved with only 5 pump strokes.
- Optimised hydraulic system for effortless pumping.
- Drawbar pull required is reduced by the bushes on the wheels.
Safe and manoeuvrable
- Safe and easy operation even in confined spaces with a short chassis length of just 373 mm.
- Embossed markings on the truck show the exact, secure pallet position required for crossways lifting.
Maximum stability and durability
- Strong forks and contoured shapes.
- Welded tiller mounting.
- Protected entry rollers.
- Hardened steel.
Quiet and robust
- Chromed bushes on the wheels and joints ensure particularly quiet running and an exceptionally long service life.
- Excellent smooth running even without lubrication of the connections.
- Numerous fork lengths, wide range of width over forks.
- Different braking systems or special paint.
- Available in special material such as stainless steel or galvanised truck models.