EKX 410 412 514 516k 516 Electric Order Picker / Tri-Lateral Stacker
- Intelligence: RFID technology as standard for easy system integration and future-proof assurance.
- Flexibility: A choice of performance packages and assistance systems for optimised performance.
- Efficiency: New AC motors ensure optimum performance with low energy consumption.
- Technology leader: System for vibration damping for improved safety and performance on uneven floors (optional for Series 5 EKX).
Our EKX has been the industry benchmark for years.
The Series 4 with a 48-volt synchronous drive is ideal for maximum efficiency in the medium lift segment, while the Series 5 – equipped with an 80-volt synchronous drive – guarantees maximum performance with lift heights up to 17.5 metres.
Comfortable and fast entering and exiting through the lowest entry step in its class.
Large panoramic window with very good view of fork tips for reliable lifting of loads.
Large colour display with all important information available at a glance.
- Maximum efficiency
Motor technology: AC drives cut energy loss in half, allowing for even longer operating times.
Double energy recovery during braking and lowering with maximum effectiveness due to patented hydraulic valve technology.
High-performance capability lasting 2 shifts without battery change.
The optional modular performance packages ensure that the EKX is equipped for every application.
Modular performance packages offer the optimum adaptation to your operating requirements.
Various assistance systems increase process reliability and safe time in pallet handling.
- Commissioning and maintenance
Quick and reliable commissioning through teach-in process.
The integrated diagnostic system allows for fast and accurate fault diagnosis.
1000 operating hours maintenance interval for high truck availability.
Maintenance-free AC motors and wear-free sensor systems ensure a high level of operational safety and reliability.