ETR 230 235 340 345 335d Pantograph Reach Truck
- Outstanding residual capacity – even with double depth stacking
- Significantly higher driving safety and comfort due to ProTrac suspension system
- Highest handling turnover rates through superior lift speeds
- Superior energy efficiency due to perfect balancing of all powertrain components
High residual capacity, high performance, an innovative suspension system and superior energy efficiency are only some of the strengths of the new Jungheinrich ETR pantograph reach trucks of series 2 and 3. Whether for handling pallets or operating in drive-through and drive-in racking, whether for extremely narrow areas, low clearances or for single shift or multishift applications: The series 2 and 3 pantograph reach trucks are the perfect solution for every application.
- Double-depth stacking
Double-depth racking is the domain of the ETR 335d.
Even at the highest possible lift height of 11.35 m loads weighing 1360 kg can still be stored at double depth.
- Highly Adaptable
The modular design of the ETR allows for customised solutions that fit virtually any application.
- ProTrac suspension system
The safe and comfortable driving design increases the productivity of the operator.
- Strong performance
The high throughput of the ETR is thanks to the combination of its performance features.
- Highest efficiency
All powertrain components are perfectly harmonized.
- Intuitive ergonomics
The ETR is designed to accomodate the needs of the operator.