ERD 120 220 Electric Pedestrian Stacker
The versatile and powerful electric ERD stackers count among the most customisable stackers in the Jungheinrich portfolio. Depending on the application scenario, platform, motor, battery compartment and mast frame can be tailored to meet your individual requirements.
With our driveCONTROL option, for example, driving speed can be increased remarkably. In combination with double-deck transports, this allow for two pallets to be moved at once, which leads to an extraordinary level of efficiency. Due to their compact format, the ERD trucks remain manoeuvrable and are also perfectly suited for loading and unloading trucks.
The powerful 3-phase AC motor delivers constant and high performance while keeping operating costs low. Due to the maintenance-free motors without carbon brushes, you can rely on long operating hours. The needed energy comes either from our long-lasting lead-acid batteries or, if requested, from our advanced lithium-ion batteries.
Intelligent control and advanced drive technology
A modern 3-phase AC drive motor for greater performance and simultaneously reduced operating costs.
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- speedCONTROL – roll-back protection on gradients.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
Long operating times with lead-acid battery
- Battery capacities from 200 Ah to 465 Ah guarantee long operating times.
- The built-in charger for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries guarantees easy charging at any 230-V mains socket (optional).
- Lateral battery exchange, e.g. for multi-shift environments (optional).
Available with lithium-ion technology
- High availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Saving costs due to longer service life and zero maintenance as compared to lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build-up of gas.
Easy stacking and retrieval
- Pallet stop on the frame for quick and precise positioning of two stacked pallets.
- Intuitive control of all lifting and lowering functions with the multifunctional tiller arm.
- Precise and gentle lifting of the load by speed-controlled hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Five-wheel concept for high stability.
- Optimised and safe cornering speed thanks to load-dependent curveCONTROL (with ERD 220 and 220 drivePLUS).
- Regulated hydraulics (optional) for smooth depositing of the load and precise pallet positioning in the racking.
- Optional integrated dayLED daytime running lights for better visibility in poorly lit areas.
- Active foot protection: Speed reduction when feet are outside the truck (optional).
- Activation of truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or transponder card (optional).
- 2-inch display used as central display and adjustment instrument offers the user full control at a glance.
- Battery charge status, number of operating hours and event messages.
- Choice of 3 travel programs.
- Choice of 3 travel programmes.
Versatile with support arm lift
- 2nd lift mechanism to raise the support arm lift independently of the forks.
- Easy crossing of uneven grounds, ramps or loading bridges.
- Double-decker transport of 2 pallets simultaneously.
Various truck features
- 4 platform versions (foldable, compact, extended and order-picking platform).
- 3 drive versions for powerful acceleration and travel speeds up to 14 km/h.
3 battery compartment sizes for batteries from 200 Ah to 465 Ah.
- 14 masts up to 2900 mm lift height.
- 2 fork lengths (1150 and 1190 mm).
- Load guard in 2 heights.
- Option mount on the battery lid.
- Robust, universally applicable option bracket.
- Spotlight for HGV illumination.
- Shrink wrap holder.
- A4 writing pad.
- Magnetic storage compartment.
- Climbing aids for pallet traverse entry.