EJC i12z Stainless Steel Electric Pedestrian Controlled Truck
The EJC i12z combines the advantages of a stainless steel frame with proven Jungheinrich drive and control technology. The truck is designed for demanding transport tasks up to 1200 kg and a lift height of 2500 mm.
The EJC i12z offers the highest specifications for use in corrosive and humid environments and satisfies the most stringent hygienic regulations. With these specifications the truck is ideally suited for use in the food handling, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. High-quality V2A stainless steel also offers an abrasion-resistant and smooth surface, even with intensive use: This avoids dirt deposits, thus preventing the spread of germs and bacteria.
- Hygienic design
- Smooth, food-neutral surfaces make the truck resistant to the adhesion of dirt and the spread of germs / bacteria.
- Stainless steel surfaces offer no risk of material abrasion during production.
- Closed fork section ensures hygienic separation of the load wheels and the goods to be carried (optional).
- Conforms to the EU directive for foodstuff hygiene.
- Easy-clean design
- Bevelled surfaces allowing water to easily flow off them.
- Sealed multi-function tiller head (IP 65) to safeguard against high pressure cleaning and disinfection.
- Strong overlapping battery compartment hood protects the battery against the penetration of cleaning fluids.
- High quality materials for demanding applications
The use of material suited to the application guarantees a high reliability and long life.
- Ergonomic operation
The new generation multifunction tiller head perfectly meets the ergonomic demands of the operator.
- Quick and simple transportation
Proportional hydraulics and rising supportarm provide the best specification for fast, safe and ergonomic operation.
- Innovative three-phase AC technology
Jungheinrich 3-phase AC motors offer high performance combined with reduced operating costs.