DFG/TFG 425 430 435 Diesel/Gas Forklifts with Hydrodynamic Drive Units
- Large capacity industrial engines which deliver high torque at low speeds
- Cushion mounted drive unit isolates the operator from excessive vibration
- Hydrodynamic drive unit provides efficient acceleration and direction changes
- Comfortable and safe operator’s cab featuring exemplary ergonomics
Jungheinrich hydrodynamic diesel and gas forklift trucks give an incredible handling capacity in a variety of applications. The hydrodynamic drive performs especially well in medium to long distance operations and also ensures smooth shock-free drive from rest.
Large capacity industrial engines generate high torque even at low speeds, giving the benefit of lower fuel consumption and noise. These robust engines are specially designed for use in forklift trucks, ensuring high reliability and a long service life even for tough applications.
- Ergonomic operator position
Comfortable workstation helps to maximise productivity with exemplary ergonomics.
- Strong motors
Large capacity industrial engines, specially designed for the requirements of forklift trucks provide power in every situation.
- Heavy-duty hydrodynamic transmission
The hydrodynamic drive with automatic power shift transmission provides, demand-based power transfer.
- Protected electric installation
Otto motor with maintenance-free, noncontacting transistor ignition. The complete electrics are protected against water and dust according to IP 54 and accessibly mounted on the overhead load guard console.
Controlled hydrostatic steering for effortless, shock-free and precise steering.
Two independent brake systems on the front wheels.
The high-performance filter system ensures cleaner hydraulic oil and a long service life for all components.